Building solutions to problems
- The computer won’t run the Mindstorms software.
Answer: go to another computer.
- Mindstorms was working fine, but now it won’t recognize the robot.
Answer: Close Mindstorms and open it again. If that doesn’t work, see number 1 above.
- We keep changing the program but the robot does the same thing.
Answer: You are probably running someone else’s program.
- Make sure that you have named both your project and program properly. (See the back of your challenge sheet for instructions).
- Make sure you are downloading the program successfully.
- Then make sure you are going to the second tab on your robot’s screen and selecting your project and program from there.
- My partner isn’t here.
Answer: please proceed without your partner. If they had saved your Mindstorms program under their user name, you need to start the challenge you’re working on from scratch.