What is a Lego EV3 Mindstorms kit?
How can I program the motors to control the robot?
SWBAT complete and post all past assignments
Students will learn about the Lego EV3 robots by watching several tutorial videos about programming them
- To begin the Lego EV3 challenges please watch only the first three tutorial videos on this site if you have not already. I created them to provide you with the information you need for the first challenge. Click here for the page with the videos.
- When you are done you may:
- Get together with a partner
- Get a Lego EV3 Challenges worksheet and fill out the top part
- Take a robot from the cabinet
- Try to program it for the first challenge
- Note: if you run into problems check to see who else in the class is familiar with Lego EV3 robots. There is also a page on this blog you can check called Lego Robot Problems & Solutions. Be sure to check that out.
- If I am not able to check your robot when you finish a challenge, you should begin working on the next challenge.